Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.06.08.21
Mainline Construction (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the followings full-time hourly positions available located in Grande Prairie, Alberta
(JOB ID: 5-MLN1312011)
Reporting to the Foreman, the Excavator Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the construction excavator and to perform duties as assigned to ensuring the work completed is delivered according to contract specifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent with experience in related construction activities
• Valid Class 5 Operator’s License; with clean Driver Abstract
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience within construction and Water & Sewer experience
• 2 – 3 years’ experience operating an Excavator is required
• Relevant Certification /Safety tickets would be an asset
• Knowledge of road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements
• Possible out of town and weekend work on an as required basis
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to MAINLINE CONSTRUCTION (2014) LTD., quoting job title "Excavator Operator" AND Job ID# 5-MLN1312011
Online: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.