Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.25.06.21
Mainline Construction (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the followings full-time hourly position available located in Grande Prairie, Alberta
(JOB ID: 5-ML1042111)
Mainline Construction Ltd. is seeking an experienced HDPE Pipe Fusing Technician. Reporting to a Foreman, a Pipe Fusing Technician responsible for supporting the site supervisor and carrying out the day-to-day pipelaying tasks among our various projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. is preferred.
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience as a Pipe Fusing Technician.
• Willing to work long hours and weekends
• Knowledge of pipe Fusing techniques
• Experience with outdoor construction labor and heavy equipment operation are considered as an asset.
• Class 5 Driver’s License; clean Driver’s Abstract.
• Physical ability to repetitively lift and carry at least 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications to Mainline Construction Ltd., quoting job title "HDPE Pipe Fusing Technician" and Job ID: 5-ML1042111
Website: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.