Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.19.04.21
Mainline Construction (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the followings full-time hourly position available located in Grande Prairie, Alberta
(JOB ID: 5-ML0522111)
Reporting to a Foreman, a Loader Operator is responsible for safe and efficient operation of a loader. This position operates loaders equipped with front-mounted hydraulically powered bucket or scoop which is used to transport aggregate or other materials, feed hoppers or chutes, and/or stock pile aggregates.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school or equivalent; with experience in related construction activities.
• Minimum 2 – 5 years’ experience within the road construction as well as water and sewer experience.
• 2 – 3 years’ experience operating a loader is required.
• Valid Class 5 Operator’s License; clean Driver Abstract.
• Knowledge of road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements.
• Ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
• Valid Ground Disturbance certificate.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Mainline Construction Ltd. quoting Job ID: 5-ML0522111
Website: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.