Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.19.10.21
Mainline Construction (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the followings full-time hourly position available located in Grande Prairie, Alberta
(JOB ID: 5-ML0402111)
Mainline Construction Ltd. is seeking an experienced Mainline Hoe Operator. Reporting to the Foreman, the Mainline Hoe Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the construction hoe and to perform duties as assigned to ensuring the work completed is delivered according to contract specifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school or equivalent; with experience in related construction activities
• Class 5 license; clean abstract
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience within the Construction Industry
• Knowledge of water, storm and sanitary sewer pipe installation
• 2 – 3 years’ experience operating a hoe is required
• Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications to Mainline Construction Ltd., quoting job title "Mainline Hoe Operator" and Job ID: 5-ML0402111
Website: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.