Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.21.02.22
Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.has the following full-time seasonal position available in Grande Prairie, AB for the upcoming season (potential start date: June 1, 2022)
(Job ID: 5-ML0062211)
Reporting to the Foreman the Pipelayer will:
• Assists other workers with general labour activities during trenching and laying of pipe.
• Work independently completing straight forward tasks as pertaining to the process of laying pipe on line and grade.
• Ensure pipe is properly bedded in granular or native material before backfilling occurs.
• Ensure all work is conducted in a safe and responsible manner.
• Be aware of changes to materials and techniques. Adapt easily to those changes.
• Work with a variety of hand/ power tools used in underground utility, variety of heavy construction
equipment and a variety of new and salvage materials.
• Be aware of proper slinging of pipe, manhole barrels, etc. and ensure safe work procedures are followed during lowering of materials into the excavation.
Qualifications & Expereince:
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in underground pipe laying
• Work well independently and in a team environment
• Willing to work long hours and weekends
• Knowledge of pipe laying techniques.
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license (Driver’s Abstract required)
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages and benefits. Applicants must be willing to submit to substance testing as these are safety sensitive positions.
Please submit applications/resumes to Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd., quoting the JOB ID: 5-ML00622111 to:
Website: see online application button below
Note: potential start date: June 1, 2022
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.