Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.01.03.21
Mainline Construction (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the followings seasonal hourly positions available located in Grande Prairie, Alberta
Job ID: (5-ML0112111)
Reporting to the Senior Estimator, Project Assistant is responsible for supporting and assisting Project Supervisors/Estimators with management of awarded and/or negotiated special construction projects within Grande Prairie and surrounding areas..
• Assist in and/or develop preliminary construction schedules and other project schedules.
• Read and interpret project plans and specifications to procure materials that match job specifications.
• Supervise construction projects to ensure they follow planned estimates.
• Coordinate with subcontractors.
• Identify and work to rectify any major discrepancies on projected project costs and construction standards.
• Handle project administration.
• Perform on-site inspections once project is underway.
• Conduct progress reconciliation and billing.
• Measure and/or confirm field measurements for final billing reconciliation.
• Keep an accurate record of all information required to deliver on the project efficiently, produce the necessary reconciled billings up to final product delivery and final invoicing.
Qualification & Experience:
• 2 to 6 years of experience in construction supervision and/or estimating.
• Post-Secondary education in Civil Engineering, Construction Project Management, or related field.
• Various combinations of relevant education and heavy civil construction experience will be considered.
• Strong Microsoft Office profficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Projects)
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd., quoting Job ID: (5-ML0112111)
Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.
Northridge Industrial Park
Grande Prairies, AB
Website: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.