Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.01.03.21
Mainline Construction (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the followings seasonal hourly positions available located in Grande Prairie, Alberta
Job ID: (5-ML0122111)
Supporting Mainline Construction Operations, a Foreman is responsible for supervision of the crew and equipment to install deep utilities and services for residential and capital underground projects. A Foreman is also responsible for presenting a professional image and attitude in all dealings with clients, public and fellow workers and for ensuring all tasks are carried out in a safe and responsible manner.
Qualification & Experience:
• Minimum5 years of experience in underground utility construction.
• High School education or extensive experience.
• Valid Class 5 AB driver’s license with a clean abstract.
• Thorough knowledge of the Workers Compensation Board (WCB) Health and Safety Regulations.
• Proficient in reading drafts, drawings, and prints.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd., quoting Job ID: (5-ML0122111)
Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.
Northridge Industrial Park
Grande Prairies, AB
Website: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.